novant new gradRegister Today!
- by RNJamie12 Jan 22Did anyone attend the new grad blitz Interview on Jan 10 and if so, have you gotten a response? I can't get a hold of the recruiter and the suspence is killing me!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=810260©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,110 Views
- Feb 18 by yshell12I did. I was hired.
- Feb 20 by RNJamie12Me too. We must be in orientation together :-)
- Mar 11 by nursetribeCongratulations!
I'm applying for the upcoming term (in Charlotte area). I applied previously as a nursing student but didn't not hear back from them.
I would really appreciate if you two could share any tips or input about increasing the chance of getting selected for the interview.
- Mar 13 by RNJamie12Get you NIHSS certification and ACLS. I did not get an offer where I interviewed but the manager was impressed id gone ahead with my NIHSS and referred me to the neuro manager. A week later I was offered the job.
- May 16 by JenNRobIs this the new Novant Hospital in Supply? I am considering moving back to the area after I finish my RN BSN. I currently reside in East TN. Would you tell me the pay scale for the area? Thanks.