NC A&T - Accelerated BSN ProgramRegister Today!
- by stasedubois Jun 6, '12Hello,
I wanted to know if anyone can provide any insight about the accelerated BSN program offered at NC A&T. I am not from NC and unfamilar with the Colleges/Universities in the area. Any information would be helpful.
- Jun 9, '12 by bug2621Hi I'm from the area and I don't go to nc A&T but I do go to Winston Salem State University. Our program is older and our pass rates are higher. The price is probably comparable. You should look into that.
- Jun 10, '12 by staseduboisThank You so much. Def. will look into it.
- Jul 3, '12 by navylynnNC A&T Accelerated program is a 2 year program for ppl who hold degrees, there is more info on the website Home - North Carolina A&T State University but I graduated from the regular BSN program out of NCA&T and I must say that I applaud those who go through this program it is very fast paced and is doing great... The staff is very committed
- Jul 14, '12 by pearlylocson the webiste it says that the ABSN program at NC A&T is a 12 month program.....
Welcome to the ABSN Option - North Carolina A&T State University
im not sure about a 2 year program
- Jun 23 by dknight77I am a graduate of the accelerated program at NCA&T. It is a very fast paced program but it is do-able. I almost consider it to be a "nursing bootcamp". The program is very time consuming. It is only 12 months long (starts in January and ends in December). It was a good experience.
- Nov 4 by lnk5987I was just accepted into the ABSN program and I am so torn about the decision. I am nervous that you have no opportunities to retake a course if you do not get an 80. Can you please tell me more about your experience?! Did you get enough clinical experience to feel prepared? How hard was it to take all the classes and balance everything? Any input would be greatly appreciated!!!!
- Dec 3 by adbold92I have just been accepted into the absn at ncat and will start in January, so I will update the site with more info in the future. However, what I do know about A&T's nursing program in general is they have been making a lot of positive changes. They have just opened a state of the art simulation lab with lifelike dummies that blink, moan, and speak. They also are making entry into the absn and traditional bsn more competitive. They are also very supportive of their students: all the students that were accepted into the 2014 accelerated bsn program recieved book scholarships.