Lpn needing job in Charlotte areaRegister Today!
- by trinawld Dec 5, '12Is there any long term care facilities that are hiring lpn. I'm new to the Charlotte area and in need of a job. Please help.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=801031©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,189 Views
- Dec 11, '12 by RunnerRN2b2014www.whiteoakmanor.com They have several locations in the area and hire LPNs.
- Dec 11, '12 by trinawldThanks a bunch :-)
- Jan 4 by GoosbyLPNQuote from trinawldI want to move there any leads?Is there any long term care facilities that are hiring lpn. I'm new to the Charlotte area and in need of a job. Please help.
- Jan 16 by lpn4u08I started at White Oaks prn.
- Feb 7 by mzjaxn109Well I'm a newly grad lpn and plus I just relocated here to north carolina. It seems like everybody want experience. I applied to the va and had a interview 3 weeks ago and I still haven't heard back. Is there anywhere that hire new grads
- Feb 13 by katclarkwww.carolinashealthcare.org LPN's are not listed under nursing on this site, they are under patient care support. LPN's are referred to as Clinical Assistant II or LPN. Good Luck!!
- Feb 18 by mzjaxn109thanks i will try them. the va hospital did call back but now i have to go threw the physical and finger prints next and wait for references before they offer a position.