Headed to Charlotte/Waxhaw areaRegister Today!
- by Tomskatt Jul 31, '05Finally! We sold our home in NY and headed down there soon!! Anyone here from there??
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=114041©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 733 Views
- Jul 31, '05 by deviI never personally lived in Waxhaw, but my in-laws lived there for a few years. I've lived in Monroe, Weddington, and Wesley Chapel (all near Waxhaw). Now I'm on the other side of Charlotte near Gastonia, and I do miss Union County sometimes.
Waxhaw was a very nice town from what I remember. You get that southern small town feel while still being near a big city. Commuting from that area to Charlotte was always tough during rush hours, though.
Good luck with your move!
- Aug 1, '05 by JolieI left Charlotte back in the early 90's, so I don't have any current info to share. Just wish you well. I miss the city and climate!
- Aug 27, '05 by thecitadel80If you need any info drop me an email. I'll help you anyway I can.
- Sep 7, '05 by NCgirlI live in downtown Charlotte, and LOVE it. Chicken me if I can answer anything for you!
- Sep 8, '05 by TomskattThank you to all you Southern folk that offered advise and suport! I can't wait to get there!!!!