Forsyth Tech Spring 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Sep 19, '12 by Faith_and_Favoroh.. I had 167 pts
gona try to take a stab at the TEAS one last time
- Sep 19, '12 by Brightfuture4usI think you will be fine. I was back and forth about retaking the TEAS but I really didn't want to sit through it again lol. There are a few of us that are right in the 170 range. I am SO excited but trying not to think about how long it will take after the deadline to hear something!
- Sep 19, '12 by Faith_and_FavorSee that's the thing, as much as really don't want to. I feel like I should. I'm having a battle in my head on if I should or shouldn't. I swear I really don't want to sit through it again either, and with everything else going on I don't know if I'll have time. Another part of me is like.. If you really want this, then give it your all . At least if I take it one last time I'll know that I really put in my best efforts. I don't want to beat myself up about it afterwards. It is what it is. Good luck to us all!
- Sep 20, '12 by balatroConsidering the accepted ranges of last semester being 158+, I don't forsee composite scores climbing 9 points in one semester but who knows. If it puts your mind at ease, retake - they take the highest of your TEAS scores.
- Sep 20, '12 by Brightfuture4usI am struggling with that same feeling. I was really sick when I took it so I am sure I could do better but I think I am ok so going to let it ride lol. Everytime I open the study manual I am like UHG! I think times for TEAS are getting very booked now being that the deadline is approaching.
- Sep 27, '12 by Faith_and_FavorDeadline Day
Never did take the TEAS over
- Sep 27, '12 by RayJ2049Good Luck to everyone! Please post as soon as you hear something!!
- Sep 27, '12 by Brightfuture4usGood morning everyone! Happy DEADLINE DAY! I have done well with not getting too anxious up until this point but now the wait is ON! lol. Best of luck to everyone beginning this wonderful journey! Maybe by the time next week we will know something! Let the mailbox stalking begin! lololol
- Sep 27, '12 by Brightfuture4usI had to call FTCC today and she said...you should have a letter from us with in 4 weeks...if not sooner...PLEASE not that long! lolol
- Sep 27, '12 by havingfaithQuote from RayJ2049When I was accepted for Spring 2011 I got my letter within four days. Don't know if they are still as fast as last year. I only have 153 points so I'm not holding my breath. Last time I had 161. The TEAS V cost me a few points. For those that get in the program be prepared to put all the time you have into school. They are great instructors but you will have to study and learn outside class as well. The questions that are on the test may come from outside the text books. You have to have an 80 at the end of each semester to pass. Out of my 72 that started about 20 remain. The program can, of course, be passed so just be ready to focus. Good luck to each one of us.Hi Everyone! I'm new to this forum. Is anyone applying to to the spring '13 ADN program? The closer the deadline gets the more anxious I become! I hope I have enough points to get in!!!