entering Fall 2011 students from NC - anyone?Register Today!
- by sandanrnstudent Jul 23, '11I'm trying to see if there is anyone on this forum that is starting nursing school this fall in North Carolina. I feel like I'm the only one and there are SOOOO many nursing schools in NC (heck, we've even got 4 med schools)
If there is anyone else out there, holler back!
- Aug 14, '11 by HighpraiseHi Sandanrnstudent-
I noticed on one of your threads that you will be attending NCC. Are you referring to Nash CC. If so, I will also be a studentl. I have just one question? What books should we take on the first day? I'm thinking the concepts book.
- Aug 16, '11 by jesskiddingStarting Thursday I will be an ADN student here in NC. Trust me, you are not alone. Good luck!
- Aug 17, '11 by higherexpectationsI waited too long to look in to the programs so I won't be starting this fall...so, Fall 2012 it is! Best of Luck!
- Aug 18, '11 by HighpraiseHi Jesskidding-
I guess if I had taken the time to look at the online syllabus, I would have known. Best wishes to you also!