ECPI?????????? Please Comment??? - Page 7Register Today!
- Sep 17, '11 by Mrs. LPN2013hello I am also going to ecpi for lpn in raleigh. I start Oct 3 I am so excited!!!!!:heartbeat
- Sep 23, '11 by ronda919Quote from TeeBeeCeeHi, yes I'm still in the program, graduation in 12 weeks, well on Dec. 15th!!!! I'm so excited I can barely stand it!!!! Sorry for the late reply, u don't really have much free time. Congrats on starting, if u message me I would love to meet u on campus after u start. I met another lady on here that's also a student.@Ronda919 did you complete the ECPI program or are you still enrolled? Expected to start Oct 4
Congrats again, the time is gonna fly by bc your gonna be sooooooo busy.
- Sep 24, '11 by TeeBeeCeeCan't wait. I would love to meet you once I start! Congrats! December will be here before you know!
- Sep 24, '11 by ronda919Yeah it will, cnt wait. It will be here before u knw it too!!!! Stay in touch, look forward to meeting you .
- Jun 7, '12 by TeeBeeCeeHi ,still here at ECPI. I am given considerable thought to trying to get in to a RN program. I am so frustrated with some of the instructors and their methods. Tell me how you are doing,maybe this will be the encouragement I need to get through the next 6months!!
- Jul 19, '12 by dani73Wow...I am reading this post late of course since I am now thinking of going to nursing school after a long career in the medical/dental insurance industry. I have been looking at ECPI Greensboro, but, this post has discouraged me! Did you graduate from there? Would you say the experience was okay overall?