CPCC ADN Fall 2011! - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 20, '11 by Tyesha07How long did it take you to complete your pre-reqs and did you work while taking classes?
- Jul 20, '11 by jeskamMISSMOLLY325,
I was wondering what you scored on the reading portion of the TEAS? Actually, if you'd be willing to tell me each part's grade that would be swell! I tried to PM you but didn't see the option!
- Jul 21, '11 by jeskamI guess no one is following this thread anymore?
- Jul 22, '11 by sarabellum1Quote from Tyesha07I did all my pre-reqs at Carolina's College of Health Sciences at CMC through their pre nursing program which takes 1 year (A&P 1&2, Med Term, Math). The other pre-reqs I took at CPCC a long time ago. I did work at the same time. School in the a.m. and work at a restaurant in the p.m. part-time.How long did it take you to complete your pre-reqs and did you work while taking classes?
- Mar 6, '12 by cnaleslieQuote from TarheelbornHi, my name is Les, i was wondering if you could tell me what your TEAS scores for acceptance into CPCC were, I got an overall 75.3 88.8 reading and 90.3 math, I also have completed (at cpcc) AP1, psy 241, and all the other point based courses for consideration, I am presently taking APII and micro, CIS 110 its Spring 2012, I applied for the fall 2012. Can you please help me figure out what my chances are, thinking I need to retake my TEAS to be competitive, I was turned down at MSON in charlotte, due to TEAS being not competitive enoughAnyone else attending CPCC in the fall? I just got my acceptance letter yesterday, and orientation is right around the corner! Hope to hear from some others that got accepted as well....
Thanks for any and all advice, I am really discouraged, worried and down right now