CNA ll testing in NCRegister Today!
- by ronbeccamom Jan 19, '09DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TYPE OF STATE OF TESTING IS, REQUIRED FOR CNAll 's, I AM IN THE PROCESSES OF TAKING THE CLASS, THANKS
- Jan 21, '09 by crr277There's not a test for CNA II tasks, you're just checked off as you complete the tasks. Then you fill out a form and your instructor signs stating that you're competent in those tasks, mail it in with $24.
- Jan 22, '09 by adorblepuppyThat is interesting to know i was thinking of taking it. Don't know if i can work it into my schedule or not though.
- Jan 24, '09 by Kim8501oh wow, thanks for the info....i am planning to take the class in march, that is a huge relief.
- Jan 24, '09 by ronbeccamomKim, where are you planning on taking the class?
- Jan 24, '09 by Kim8501halifax community college in weldon, nc
i am looking forward to it
- Feb 22, '09 by salpal92go to ncbon.com and check the links on the side, it is loaded with all the information you need.