Calling any Watts School of Nursing Students!!! - Page 24Register Today!
- Feb 3, '11 by momofAAQuote from LadyL963I did research too and most of the RN jobs are for those with at least one year experience not new grads. I don't know...maybe I didn't look good enough...that's why I was wondering about the recent grads in the area.Not from there, so don't quote me, but since I'm relocating I've been doing a lot of online job research, and there are a ton of RN jobs out there... I think more than Miami!!
As for the exam, I think watts says it's success rate in 2008 was 100% in 2009 96%.
- Feb 3, '11 by LadyL963Quote from momofAAHmm... I don't know. I have read that they work with Duke and they have that payback program. They do job fairs for grads to be too. Also read that for one of the graduating classes, most students already had positions waiting for them after graduation 6 months away. I hope that is true !!I did research too and most of the RN jobs are for those with at least one year experience not new grads. I don't know...maybe I didn't look good enough...that's why I was wondering about the recent grads in the area.
- Feb 6, '11 by LadyL963Ok tomorrow is the big day for me!! I will post as soon as I'm done. Wish me lots and lots of luck!!!
- Feb 6, '11 by momofAAPraying for you and be blessed tomorrow...you will do fine!! Please let us know how everything goes!! Dance in there and pass that test!!
- Feb 7, '11 by LadyL963First part includes spatial(know your stuff!), math in word problem format, and antonyms. For the antonyms, you have a set of words and you have to select the one that is most different. Second part is reading comp. No joke!!! Get your reading done fast. 40 quest in 15 minutes. The questions are not in order with the paragraph.
Good luck all!!!
- Feb 7, '11 by RumGirl2011Hey LadyL,
It was nice to meet you today! Do you know what area you're going to move to and when? Let me know if you need anything.