Anyone applying at Forsyth Tech Fall 2012?Register Today!
- by readytonurse01 Feb 15, '12Hi Guys! Just wanted to know has anyone got an idea of what points are competitive for the FTCC Fall nursing program... I currently have 70 without the teas taken yet...Thanks!
- Feb 20, '12 by ErinJane1Quote from readytonurse01I am applying too. Waiting for "invitation" to take the TEAS. Right now I have 81 points I think. Just hope I can do well enough on the TEAS to feel like I will be competitive. Good luckHi Guys! Just wanted to know has anyone got an idea of what points are competitive for the FTCC Fall nursing program... I currently have 70 without the teas taken yet...Thanks!
- Feb 20, '12 by Lmthompson87Quote from readytonurse01I am applying. I have already taken my TEAS and with the TEAS I have 143 points. I am not sure if that is going to be competitive, but my fingers are crossed!Hi Guys! Just wanted to know has anyone got an idea of what points are competitive for the FTCC Fall nursing program... I currently have 70 without the teas taken yet...Thanks!
- Feb 21, '12 by EugenesfianceHey!
I am taking the TEAS V on Friday, but I want to get in the LPN program. Do you know of anyone else who has applied and what scores they have? I have a 24 for Eng and Psy, but I havent taken any Bio though and this is what worries me. I feel as though I should have applied for the ADN program considering I have taken all the courses with the exception of Bio 163 or 168/69. In the ADN program with out Bio I would have 60 pre TEAS V, what do you think? Is that considered competitive? Any advice would really help =)
- Mar 5, '12 by ErinJane1I took the TEAS V last week and got a 73.3. Was totally upset with that. Thought I would do so much better!!! But I have 154.3 points overall, maybe it will be OK. Really wish we did not have to wait!
- Mar 10, '12 by mainj2254Last semester the lowest to get in was 154 the one before was 157 which was fall. A 60 is not competitive at all for ADN u need ur Bio to get in. The scores are usually higher for the fall for some reason. How did u guys do on teas?
- Mar 15, '12 by cfalettiI applied for the LPN-RN transition program. I only made a 69.3 on the Teas test. I received my acceptance letter in the mail yesterday. I thought I did pretty bad but apparently did well enough to be on the accepted list! Good luck to you guys and I hope I was of some help to you guys in sharing my aweful scores. :-/ Although, I am at an advantage because I am not competing against the other prospective ADN students, just the other LPNs. Orientation is March 28th from 1pm-4pm. Hope to see some of you there!
- Mar 16, '12 by Vee80I am guessing the acceptance letters right now are just for the LPN to RN program, because no one I know who applied for the ADN program has received any notifications yet (and these are people with very competitive points). Can anyone clarify?
- Mar 20, '12 by KirbyjI also applied to the LPN to RN bridge but just got my letter that I'm an alternate. I made a 72 on my teas test. It said in my letter they could not let me know what rank I was. Does anyone know how often alternates get in the program?