AE MSN 2011 ECU
- 0Oct 29, '10 by cdcdFolks any one applying for AE MSN program for 2011, please post your updated information here. My graduate application is complete and I am going to submit my letter of intent next week.
- 0Feb 16, '11 by ElizabethR11CDCD- I have not gotten my official notification from the graduate school yet either. Hopefully it will be here this week.
Rach-congrats to you! Have you given any thought to housing for next year yet? I've never been to Greenville so I don't know too much about the lay of the land.
- 0Feb 25, '11 by Anastasia83I've just got my letter a couple days ago - the first one was lost somewhere while mailing ElizabethR11, there are a lot of housing options in Greenville, and ECU bus runs to many apartment complexes to pick up students. The prices are reasonable. We live 5-8 min from campus, in a big apartment complex; 2-bedrooms are 500, and 1-bedrooms are 400. Two students above us share the apartment, you may think about this option, too if you like it. I like the place because of noise restrictions - the university housing is too loud to my liking. Good luck with your search!
- 0Mar 16, '11 by ElizabethR11All that I've received so far are separate mailings with information about my pirate ID and accessing my student accounts (Blackboard, email etc) and info about immunization forms. I know it's still early, but I want more information about what our schedule will be like, if we have a dresscode for the classroom, books, etc!!
I need to make a trip down to Greenville and check out my list of apartments I've been researching online. My main concern right now is trying to get an apartment in a more graduate friendly area so I don't have to worry about undergrad parties happening outside my door while I'm trying to study!
- 0Mar 27, '11 by kreakHey! I'm joining ya'll in the Fall too
I haven't looked into housing or anything yet. Anastasia83, what complex is that? Sounds really good compared to what I've been seeing on craigslist and other apt complexes. I'm def not wanting to be near the undergrad crowd! Been there, done that, don't want to repeat the fiasco of living in an undergraduate community...
Elizabeth, when are you going to visit? I need to make a trip too.