80/20(LPNs back to hospital)

  1. 0 The director of my program is on the NC board of nursing. She told our class that that predict by 2020 that 80% of nurses in the hospital with have a BSN or higher. With the remaining 20% ADN or LPN.
  2. Enjoy this?

    Join thousands and get our weekly Nursing Insights newsletter with the hottest discussions, articles, and toons.


  3. Visit  ejm123 profile page

    About ejm123

    From 'Gastonia, NC'; Joined May '12; Posts: 142; Likes: 49.

    1 Comments so far...

  4. Visit  missnurse01 profile page
    0
    Quote from ejm123
    The director of my program is on the NC board of nursing. She told our class that that predict by 2020 that 80% of nurses in the hospital with have a BSN or higher. With the remaining 20% ADN or LPN.
    I think it will depend on your location. I know when I worked in GA about 10% of the nurses I worked with were BSN ( that was 6 years ago now). Here in NW WA the 2 units I regularly work on are around 80% now.


Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and find your dream job.

Top