USA course for NICU RN USA course for NICU RN | allnurses

USA course for NICU RN

  1. 0 I am a Canadian NICU RN and I am working towards doing some travel nursing in the USA. In Canada we have a university course you can take as an RN to further develop your NICU knowledge. What courses are available/ valued in the USA in the NICU?

  2. 2 Comments

  3. Visit  Bortaz, RN profile page
    #1 0
    Other than becoming a certified NICU nurse (RNC or CCRN), I don't know of a single other class.
  4. Visit  applewhitern profile page
    #2 0
    When I worked in NICU it was in a university teaching hospital and they gave you 12 weeks with a preceptor, if you needed that long. They also offered intensive care courses. Maybe try a teaching hospital.