Hi I am a student and Santa Fe High School and I am doing a career research paper.
I am trying to find a neonatal nurse to interview! If you could, please help me out by answering some of these questions. Thank you very much!
First and last name:
1. Why are you interested in this field?
2. What courses did you take after high school to prepare you for your profession?
3. Were there any college scholarships available in this field?
4. What subjects did you take in college? How important are grades?
5. How would you describe your day as a neonatal nurse?
6. In addition to a college degree, what special training courses are required? Please describe them.
7. How important are interpersonal skills in this career?
8. What entry level position did you start out in?
9. What was difficult to get used to when you first began your job?
10. What advice would you give to someone who is just starting out?