Mock codes?Register Today!
- by PremmieRN Aug 16, '12How are your mock codes done? Are they spur of the moment? Do you keep a list of the responders?
- 1,152 Views
- Aug 16, '12 by NicuGalWe only do mock codes with our NRP recerts. We usually don't have the time or staff to set up a mock code and do it correctly with a briefing after.
- Aug 16, '12 by CerriwinOur mock codes are done monthly, I believe, from 0745-0815. Someone, not sure who, keeps track of the attendees since we must attend a mock code or a real code during our non-NRP re-certification years. One of the NNPs brings a simBaby into one of the pods and the mock code is done there so it is convenient to attend.
- Aug 16, '12 by PremmieRNThank you! We had been offering them with meetings but no one would sign up. So we are planning on doing them without notice to the staff working.
- Aug 16, '12 by NeoPediRNThey are done randomly. Our educator will literally throw a baby into the hall and say code pink lol