Level lll NICU require more than NRP?Register Today!
- by HeartNIC Jan 28, '12Just curious what your NICU requires for credentialing? We are a level 3b, with a flight and ground transport team, with only NRP.
- 999 Views
- Jan 29, '12 by NicuGalWe also have STABLE.
- Feb 2, '12 by NeoNurseTXand BLS. We aren't required to do STABLE as we get transports and never transport out.
- Feb 2, '12 by dixRNBLS, NRP, & STABLE
- Feb 3, '12 by aerorunner80BLS, NRP, STABLE.
Where I work we get transports all the time from all over the state. We have STABLE just to know what *should* happen before pur transports arrive.
- Feb 3, '12 by babyRN.Cardiac STABLE is also useful to know...
- Feb 5, '12 by NeoNurseTXOh, our charges and transport team are required to do PALS. Honestly we probably all need it.
- Feb 9, '12 by MegNeoNurseNRP, STABLE, BLS and additional training for certain equipment but not certification (e.g. Cool cap, ECMO, SLED).