Goal for NICU preceptor to implement preceptor packet sample - Page 2Register Today!
- What country are you in??? Is this for school like a plan of care? or for work???
- Dec 10, '12 by itsnoworneverCan you take a preceptorship course? Google it. They actually teach you HOW to precept (cause lemme tell you, the newbie nurse will thank you for it) and it may answer all your questions!
- THANKS for both of u
sorry because when i wore i was busy
now i will let u understand more
i`m working in SCBU and i`m just started in preceptor workshop and my superior asked me to do like plan for my new preceptee
like the below chart
and when i`m in faculty this plan was difficult to me to do ,so i asked for help
i hop u get me
Goal Objective Assess implementation Evaluation how to do an admission - how to do a discharge
- Quote from GrnTeai `m nurse working in SCBUI'm having a hard time understanding what you need. Are you the student, or are you the nurse who will be the preceptor?
If you are a student, you should be learning this in school. If you are a nurse and have been asked to be a preceptor, you'd better know this already! So tell me what I'm missing.
- thank you
- let me do some research......is this to evaluate the orientee??
- Quote from SeasThe poster is from the UAE....we need to remember that we host nurses from all over the world.I don't mean to sound like a grammar freak. I am only sincerely wondering and asking. Is English your second language?
I also have trouble understanding your post.
OP I think what you are asking for is a method to evaluate your orientee. Or a list of things to ensure their orientation is complete and that they can function on their own.
Am I correct?
moved to NICU forum for best responsesLast edit by Esme12 on Dec 10, '12
- Dec 10, '12 by SeasQuote from Esme12I already read that the OP is from UAE before you said it. And I know allnurses host everybody from all over the world. But there is nothing wrong with asking where they are from to clarify things.The poster is from the UAE....we need to remember that we host nurses from all over the world.
OP, good luck. Googling preceptorship methods sound like a good idea. Internet has so many resources about everything.