Funny Names - Page 29Register Today!
- Apr 23, '11 by irish_rainbowI can't even spell them, but I remember there were a lot of W's... but pronounced:
Y'zavion and Y'zaviona
We also had a Jack Black.
- Apr 24, '11 by Shanlee79We had twins. Not named at birth. The mom was saying hello to one of them, calling them Infanta. We asked the mom where she came up with their name...she replied seeming confused 'you did, it's written on their sign'.
She was referring to the name card that said "Infant 'A'" on it.
- Apr 26, '11 by absngirlmy aunt is an elementary school teacher and she has a child in her class named Vagina (pronounced Vah-gina).
- Sep 4, '12 by TeriNICUrnABCDE pronounced (absedee)
- Sep 27, '12 by walkingrockI have taken care of twins: Limoncello and Oranjello.
We had triplets: Promise, Precious, and ? (can't remember).
The worst name, and this was real, I took care of this baby: Cluster Fluck (first and last name for a boy).
- Oct 4, '12 by on eagles wingsQuote from geekynurseRNLol is she hispanic? This means "candid" in spanish and is not a rare name really. I never realized how weird it sounds to nonspanish speakers hahaMy best friend's name is Candida. I like to remind here every once in awhile she was named after a vaginal yeast....lol.