I have a school assignment to interview someone who does my dream job. Well I want to be a NICU RN and hopefully that happens soon. I've been taking prereqs forever it seems but will be applying for an ABSN program next fall since I'm finishing my psych degree as well. Anyway here are the questions for the interview.
1)Why did you choose this particular profession?
2)What are the educational requirements for this profession?
3) What did you major in during college?
4) If the training is specialized or an advanced degree is needed, what GPA is needed? 5) Are there ample opportunities for advancement?
6) What kind of income can I expect to have if I choose this profession?
7) What does a typical day look like?
8) What are the most rewarding areas of this profession and what are the greatest challenges?
9) What is your contact information:
a) Name of person interviewed b) Company name c) E-mail d) Phone number
I know questions 2, 4, 5,& 6 are questions i could answer myself and research so you may skip these if you like. And for the personal information please pm me. That information will only be shared with my instructor to ensure I did indeed interview someone.
Thanks to whoever bites!
[EDIT: 10/02/07 My assignment is due tomorrow and no has responded. This thread can be closed. ]