VEEB LPN Program (info request) - Page 281Register Today!
- Mar 21, '12 by bklyn215Thanks Ash. No problem gr8tnurse. And good luck tomorrow Prrtty. Just thinking positively goes a long. So be confident tomorrow.
- Mar 21, '12 by PrrttyTradeMarkThanks guys !
- Took My Test Not Too Long Ago .. It's Really Not That Bad . The Math & Comprehension I Breezed Through ! But The Vocab For Me Was A Killer , There Were Words On There I Haven't Even Seen Before . So I'm Not Too Sure How I Did On The Reading Portion . But For The People Taking The Test Soon For The Math Study Decimals, Fractions, Radicals, Algebraic Exquations & Percentages ! Hope I Passed /; & Good Luck To Those Taking It Soon !
- I hope you passed Prrtty!
I go in next tuesday, I'm getting a headache thinking about it!!
- I think i'll do fine in math, that is my forte lol
But english is what I'm scared about. Is it anything like a regents exam?
- Thanks, 2 1/2 - 3 weeks for my results & im going crazy already for the wait . Yea the math was REALLY easy for me because that was my best subject. But the comprehension part was SO easy ! You really don't have to read the whole paragraph just read the question skim & find the exact words that was in the question & there's your answer .. But for the vocab it went from easy words to HARD words -.- & the vocab is more like a SAT type of thing ..
- Ughhhhh, I'll be studying the SAT book
Do they just give words? Or put it into context
- The vocab they basically just put into words like "To seize means to .." than list answers or word in a different way similar to that . It's 80 multiple choice & you have 24 mins . But you'll breeze through it . If you took some type or English class in college you should be able to get most of the words . But I'm only 18 , I graduated June of 11' & supposedly it's 11th grade English but I haven't learned most of those words .. I felt like I was the youngest one there lol .
- Aw Prrtty .. You & I are the same age and graduated the same year!! You won't be the youngest!!
- Really ?! That's actually great to hear ! Everyone that was there looked mostly in their 20's or older ! Hope you pass your test though !