SUNY Downstate ABSN Summer 2013 - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 13 by Heid5469Does anyone know how much our experience/resume/essay is taken into account? Are the decisions made pretty much on gpa/TEAS?
- Feb 19 by greeneggshi all,
i've decided not accept suny downstate's offer for a seat in this summer's 2013 ABSN cohort. i hope one of you guys will receive good news soon now that a seat has opened up! best of luck everybody!
- Feb 19 by brooklyn2012greeneggs,
best of luck to you and thanks for letting us know about your declined seat.......
- Feb 19 by ebinbrooklynCongrats Greeneggs--I'm sure it'll go to someone great Where did you decide on?
- Feb 20 by murcyHey green egg! So did your checklist change b4 getting an admissions letter or did it change afterwards? Also anyone else get any acceptances or status updates? It feels like they're already done or filled up and I'm just checking the mail everyday for no reason...
- Feb 20 by brooklyn2012When I was put on the wait list last year, my checklist added the health component before I received the letter.
I am pretty sure that acceptance letters are still going out.
Other than greeneggs, has anyone heard about someone getting an acceptance letter??
- Feb 20 by bemalHi
I didn't hear anything yet.
This waiting is horrible
- Feb 20 by greeneggsi'm not quite sure when my checklist changed, but as soon as i received my admissions letter, i checked online and saw that there were additional checklists for health requirements, background checks, deposits, etc..., so i assumed that the checklist changed before i received my letter. i have not yet decided on which school i will attend since i have yet to hear from financial aid from one of my schools. i have limited my choices down to 2 now, and will decide as soon as i hear from the financial aid office.
good luck everybody!
- Feb 25 by brooklyn2012Hello all,
I am having such a hard time waiting to hear.
Has anyone heard about anyone else (other than green eggs) getting an acceptance letter??
- Feb 25 by bemalHi brooklyn2012
I'm also waiting. I keep thinking about it all the time.
I just applied last week to pace as a backup.
I called suny and they told me that decisions are made on rolling bases. My application was forwarded to review in beginning of November.
That's only makes me more nervous.
I'm loosing my hope ((((
I hope you hear good news soon