Stony Brook Basic BSN Fall 2012 - Page 9Register Today!
- Apr 13, '12 by AlvinSIt is very hard to get in anywhere.. That is the reason why I have also applied to a private college..
- Apr 13, '12 by Paws18hopefully we know next week, I'm seriously loosing my mind!
- Apr 14, '12 by BioD1234I hear ya paws! Well stop going crazy for the weekend bc its not comming and get ur butt over my house to study for our bio exam!!! 7 chapters funnnn
- Apr 14, '12 by AlvinSGood luck on your exam.
- Apr 14, '12 by merrysunshine1Just an FYI everyone I heard we will not be hearing back decisions until the end of April. I heard there were 300 qualified applicants and 60 accepted, the suspense is worse than survivor, who's getting voted off the island! Good luck everyone
- Apr 14, '12 by Paws18BioD its gnu make my eyes fall out haha
- Apr 14, '12 by BioD1234Thanks Alvin!!! Merrysunshine: how did you hear that??? Did you call? Omg that's so stressful!
- Apr 14, '12 by AlvinSYou are welcome. Merrysunshine1, where did you hear that from?
- Apr 16, '12 by MindylaneI think that's generally common knowledge these days, although the last time I heard, there were something like 600 applicants for 30 spots (a combined total of 1100 applicants for both the one and two year programs) so, yes, it is very difficult to get into one of those spots.
I believe that we are going to hear back this week.
- Apr 16, '12 by cookies143This is awful why havent they told us