Stony Brook Basic BSN Fall 2012 - Page 7Register Today!
- Apr 5, '12 by MindylaneDid you apply to Suffolks fall program? I applied to the spring start. I'll be waiting a long time to hear. But on other threads, people mentioned having a 4.0 gpa and being wait listed, so I'm sure that even Suffolk is ridiculously competitive.
- Apr 5, '12 by BioD1234Yes I applied to Suffolks fall program both the day and night...Although Suffolk is competitive I do feel more confident about getting in there than SB..I have a 4.0 but that isn't promising and does not guarantee anything..if I don't get in for the fall I'll have to apply for the spring and search out other schools that start in te spring
- Apr 6, '12 by ichewsQuote from BioD1234my friend took it in a CUNY college, i am not familiar with nassau, but if its close to the city i will definetly look into it. Thank you again for all of your helpful responses! I really need to push myself to do good in the sciences because i was never good at it!This might be a stupid question but what's the difference between Cuny and suny...also ichew was the classes your friend took at a suny school because I was thinking about nassau for you? Btw nothing yet lol I'm going crazy
- Apr 9, '12 by Paws18Anyone hear anything yet??lol I heard a woman telling me that her son was emailed and wait listed
- Apr 10, '12 by Alev123Hey Paws18,
Unfortunately, I haven`t heard anything yet Keep ckecking my solar. I hope we can hear sth in a short time)
- Apr 12, '12 by Alev123Did anyone hear anything?
- Apr 12, '12 by Alev123Hi Bio1234,
Did you hear anything from Stony Brook Bsn Program?
- Apr 12, '12 by BioD1234No, I am really stressed I can't take it anymore! I seriously can't get it off my mind and at this point regardless if I get in or get rejected I just want to know so I can plan out my next semester..I know I'm not the only one going crazy lol
- Apr 12, '12 by cookies143I can't wait any longer. this is torture.
- Apr 12, '12 by BioD1234Cookies you are so right this is TORTURE!!!!