Stony Brook Basic BSN Fall 2012 - Page 34Register Today!
- If I got my vaccines as well as a titer test before can't I just get those copies?
- I believe I got a titer test a few years ago
- May 12, '12 by jacky chanSBU 2 yr, Pace 1 year, or LIU 15months..
I don't feel excited when i got accepted into 2 yr SBU. it is taking too long. what do you think? I can graduate next summer if i go for LIU or Pace.Last edit by jacky chan on May 12, '12
- Jacky chan..are you thinking of declining your acceptance?
- May 14, '12 by kaywal17Fellow classmates! I was emailing the coordinator about some questions i had and i thought id pass some of this info along .
"As for the malpractice insurance, all will be discussed at orientation. We accept malpractice
insurance from Marsh/Affinity, NSO, CM&F, MEDPRO and Farmers if you want to
investigate now. Tentatively the orientation dates are August 23 & 24.
Cant wait for orientation! BioD did you figure out any info about the medical forms?Last edit by Silverdragon102 on May 18, '12 : Reason: Names removed as per Terms of Service
- May 14, '12 by nursebydesignThanks Kaywal! Did they say anything about schedules? Should we purchase insurance before the orientation?
- May 14, '12 by kaywal17I heard from admissions that our schedules will be handeled at orientation. I think the schedules are pretty regimented so they sit there with us and sign us up for what we need. Then the coordiantor said they will discuss malpratice insurance at orientation but if i wanted to go ahead and do it now, those are the types of insurances they accept. I think im gonna wait till after orientation to purchase though . cause i dont know what type, or how long i should get it for, whats the best prices, etc so yea hope that helps
- May 14, '12 by BioD1234I called and they were in the middle of the orientation when I called and they said its on solar...I combed through solar I haven't seen them!!!! Is anyone taking the school health insurance???? I have to take it because I have none at this point...I have to pay out of pocket for titers and physical ...FUN lol
- May 14, '12 by ashe7Hi all, this is how you download the medical forms. Go to Stony Brook University Student Health Services and on the right hand side the 6th box down there is a box that says forms. All the different forms for physicals and health records are here. Hope this is what you are looking for. Paula
- May 14, '12 by ashe7I believe that you just bring the immunization form to your doctor and they fill out your immunization records and attach copies of titers that have been done and you send it in to Stony Brook.