Stony Brook Basic BSN Fall 2012 - Page 16Register Today!
- I'm just getting beyond nervous..did they even start reviewing the apps before the email was sent?
- Apr 25, '12 by BuckerooI am sure they did most of the selection process already. All the Professors look like a weight was lifted off them today, they were under the gun to get everything right for the accreditation review. Now they can get back to the all the tasks that were put on the back burner. I never liked being on that back burner myself, it is a bitter pill to swallow.
I feel bad for everyone that has to make other plans for now, and as someone joked, "I hope I have to lose my deposit to X University". Thats a great point! I can only speak for my experience to date at SBU SoN (almost halfway there!)but I have been very impressed. Having the hospital right there, and later access to some fantastic clinical professors, is an unbelievable resource. Even one of the reviewers from CCNE commented that she has seen few University schools of nursing where they are physically so close to a major hospital. There are many great programs around, but this sure is a good one, and a bit more economical than most.
I wish you all peace and tranquility as you wait, personally, I would be going nuts too! Good luck everyone.
- Thanks buckeroo!!! I hope we find out next week..I put a deposit down already because I would have lost my seat on the 30th, I had no other choice
- Btw I'm going bald from this stress...lol jk but seriously I am that stressed
- Apr 25, '12 by cookies143buckeroo thanks for some kind of reassurance. fingers crossed next week. im literally going insane but if i get in itll be so worth the insanity. GAH dying.
- Apr 26, '12 by BuckerooOn the other SBU thread for the one year 2013 group it looks like the RN to BSN folks have started to hear. That is some progress.
- Apr 26, '12 by Paws18TY Buckeroo! hope we hear next week!
- Apr 26, '12 by cookies143imagine we heard back tomorrow....
- Apr 26, '12 by Paws18cookies... that would be so nice! because I would be able savor the last strand of my hair from being pulled out! lol
- Apr 27, '12 by cookies143GAH after all this time waiting i'm going to be bEYOND frustrated if i don't get in