Stony Brook Basic BSN Fall 2012 - Page 13Register Today!
- Apr 20, '12 by BioD1234Well I got my Suffolk letter today so SBU right around the corner
- Apr 20, '12 by Paws18ANY DAY BioD!! hoping this letter is the best of the two!
- Apr 21, '12 by sproutandbeanBioD, I also got my Suffolk letter today. Was it good news? I'm an Out Of State resident so I knew they probably weren't going to accept me. I'm crossing my fingers for SB
- Apr 21, '12 by BioD1234Sproutandbean..yes I got in!!! But I really really want SBU
- Apr 22, '12 by BioD1234Thanks alvins!!! At least I have an option! Did you apply to any other schools?
- Apr 23, '12 by AlvinSExactly, you have an option just in case . I applied to Binghanton University, Plattsburgh University and the College of New Rochelle.
- Apr 23, '12 by MindylaneI have a feeling we'll hear today!
Although I said that the last Monday, and of course, we didn't.
I am applying to a school in Australia just in case this doesn't work out, so I guess I have a backup plan. I'd definitely prefer to get into SBU, though... Good luck everyone.
- Apr 23, '12 by AlvinS@Mindylane, if yo do your nursing studies in Australia, will you be able to work in the USA?
- Apr 23, '12 by MindylaneHey AlvinS,
I'm actually not even sure how that'd work. I know I could work in AU with a degree from the US, but I don't know how it works the other way around. My husband is from Australia, so the worst case scenario would be we just move there permanently. My parents don't like this idea, needless to say, but it's a wonderful country and nurses just got a 25% pay increase across the board there! Sounds good to me