Stony Brook Accelerated BSN class of 2013 - Page 32Register Today!
Congratulations on your new job! Where are they located? and what exactly will your job entail?
- Jan 18, '12 by MindylaneThanks so much, dollface! The facility that I'll be working at is in North Merrick/Roosevelt (Nassau County). I'll be doing Medicaid Service Coordination, which is essentially finding appropriate resources in the community for people with disabilities. I've been in this particular field for almost three years now and was previously a coordinator at a group home. There is a lot of medical stuff involved (probably moreso at my old job) and I've learned a lot about nursing since working with the developmentally disabled, and although it's difficult at times, I love it!
- Jan 18, '12 by Jackie chanThey are sending out decision email now.
- Jan 18, '12 by MindylaneRejected
- Rejected as well!
- Jan 18, '12 by dorénavantI thought they weren't releasing decisions until late February?
- Jan 18, '12 by Patience2Rejected #4...there goes my day!
- It appears they were able to review applications faster than they thought! They probably just gave the February date to be safe. We'll see what happens with the 2 years!
- Jan 18, '12 by Jennyfur1234Wait, they really sent out admissions decisions already? Did anyone else not get anything or get an acceptance? I didn't get an e-mail.