St. pauls school of nursing in SI HESI math conversionsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on St. pauls school of nursing in SI HESI math conversions in New York State Nursing Programs, part of New York Nursing ... Hey... Im taking the Hesi exam soon. got everything down but alittle confused about the math...by Gsx-r sweetie Nov 29, '12Hey... Im taking the Hesi exam soon. got everything down but alittle confused about the math conversions. do they just ask you like for example how many quarts are in a gallon or do they want you to actually solve the conversion by multiplying or dividing?????
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=799926©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 351 Views
- Nov 29, '12 by LM NYA question like how many quarts are in a gallon or how many liters are in 3000 milliliter?
- Nov 29, '12 by Gsx-r sweetieyea??
- Nov 29, '12 by LM NYYes I remember having a lot of ratio questions.
- Nov 30, '12 by Gsx-r sweetiewow for real? so when you took it was there only alittle bit of conversion problems ? was it multiple choice??
- Nov 30, '12 by kcolganWhen I took back in sept i couldnt believe how many ratio questions there were. I only had a few metric system questions. There were some questions you had to plug the answer in, but it was mostly multiple choice. Good luck!!
- Nov 30, '12 by Gsx-r sweetiehmm interesting..... its really mind bogglin but you gotta do what you gotta do right? haha thank you for the information how was the vocab??