St Paul's School of Nursing Jan/Spring 2012? - Page 6Register Today!
- Jun 6, '12 by Ashley627Thanks for the info! still haven't heard anything yet where else did you guys apply? LIU Brooklyn is having an "on the spot" admissions day for transfer students 6/16, I'll be checking that out if I don't get in here
- I put all my eggs in one basket this go around but if I don't get in I will definitely join you at LIU on 6/16 I might go check it out even if I get in I have heard great things about there program.
Haven't heard anything yet either:uhoh21:
- What time is on the spot admissions?
- Jun 6, '12 by Ashley627Same here....its 11-4 but you have to rsvp, the email is in the link :spin:
LIU Brooklyn Admissions Event - Transfer - Long Island University
- Thank You
- Jun 21, '12 by Southern_87Yay I got accepted now I have to drop veeb Lpn program and head to St. Paul's and pay my deposit c/2014 here we go!!! Best of luck to all of us in our future.
- Jun 22, '12 by Ashley627Congrats! I'm still waiting....
- Jun 22, '12 by Southern_87@Ashley627 thank you
- Jun 25, '12 by megmag712@Southern87 did they call you or did they send you something in the mail?.. I passed the HESI about a week after you.. Just curious how they would get in touch with me.. Congrats to you on your acceptance!!
- Jun 25, '12 by Southern_87@megmag712 the admissions representative called me last thursday and told me but she said there will be an acceptance letter as well I still haven't received the letter yet and thank you