St Paul's School of Nursing Jan/Spring 2012? - Page 4Register Today!
- May 5, '12 by jakeemt17Was wondering any one going in for an info session and what it was about. I hope they move to Queensblvd, makes it easy to get too. Can anyone tell me about your experiences there?
- May 9, '12 by 41692JoeStay away no credits if you leave, only looking to take as money as they can,books are crazy almost 1000 per semester and the tools of the trade they give you are garbage everyone buys there own nothing holds up. You still need a 4 yr degree when your done, staff and teachers are sub par, extremely disappointed in this school. Stay away from any educational institute that is associated with the catholic church. Money grubbing subpar and anything else you would like to call it. I've gone through 14 yrs of catholic schools and its a waste of money.St Pauls SI is probably the biggest disappointment.
- May 10, '12 by shanie818jakeem17 i went to and info session and its what you make it they give out material and go over everything and you can ask any questions you like. The man that gave my info session seemed striaght forward he tells you about tuition and others fees and lets you know the school is not for everyone thats why they have info session and they don't hawk you to attend it by your choice. They are for sure moving to Queens blvd the fall semester will start there hopefully I will join them. I spoke to several students each time I went the the school and you have the students that love and the ones that don't. The ones that seem to not like the school couldn't give me a clear reason why some said the cost but you should be aware of the cost before you attend, others say teachers attitudes, schedule changes, not letting them have there choice of clinicals....etc. The students that liked the school said its not perfect but they are learning alot and they love clinicals and said you need to be serious and about school alot of the students there don't want to do the work and get mad when they fail. My only advice is ask alot of questions its all up to you everyone will have a different experience.
- May 11, '12 by JAYPARKif u are planning to go to rn-bsn program or grad school, find work out of state, or find a job in ny...be careful about going to this school. I've heard some bad things from someone who is currently in this school.
- May 20, '12 by PinkScienceyaayyyyyy I was accepted. I got my call on Friday or Thursday. My classes start at the end of August. I will meet with admissions Tuesday to go over my transfer credits and financial aid.
- May 21, '12 by shanie818CONGRATULATIONS!
How was the hesi? I take mine 5/31 so nervous
- May 21, '12 by natnat122Quote from JAYPARKI passed all the entrance exams for this school and got accepted but was just too wary. I had a bad feeling about this school because of the negative critique I heard. I also did not like that no matter how many credits you have you cannot do the program accelerated (it must be 2 years).. Also, the "interview" consisted of a surprise test, and about 20 other people were there. None of whom got interviewed individually. So I'm going to another school now thanks..if u are planning to go to rn-bsn program or grad school, find work out of state, or find a job in ny...be careful about going to this school. I've heard some bad things from someone who is currently in this school.
- May 23, '12 by Ashley627Hi all
I am taking the HESI next week, applying for the Fall semester, how do you guys like it? where are your clinicals?
any feedback would be appreciated
- May 23, '12 by Southern_87I am taking the hesi as well on 5/31 and a bit nervous!!!
- May 23, '12 by shanie818Me too I am beyond nervous...lol just praying I pass so I can begin this journey to becoming a nurse