St Pauls School of Nursing 2010 AcceptanceRegister Today!
- by AP726 Sep 23, '09Hey, has anyone else received an acceptance letter for the spring 2010 semester?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=426126©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 81,952 Views
- I did! yay! Let me know if you were accepted as well.
- Me tooo !! are you excitedd!!?
- I don't think it has hit me yet. Haha. I'm sure I'll feel excited once I have to go into orientation. I didn't pay the deposit yet. -.- Do you know of anyone else who got accepted? I think you took the test the same day as I did.
Are you ready for nursing school? =P
- I dont know if im ready but im excited, I havent paid the deposit yet either. I wish the classes werent until 1030 but ill take what i can get lol. I dont know of anyone else who got accepted lol.. i took the test on the 4th.. and had my interview with ms wolinksi. My friend is in the day program and she lovvvesss it.
- I don't get it. I was under the assumption that we'd graduate with an LPN (since it's an associate degree), but I think we come out as RN's, right? Please correct me if I have my facts mistaken. Did you take A&P1, A&P2, mircro..etc? Yea, I'm not too fond of classes ending at 1030pm. Its not a good neighborhood at night, from what I know of. =(
- Yes its an RN license. Ive taken a&p 1/2 but havent taken micro... Have you taken them? The neighborhood didnt really look that bad and the parking lot is right outside the building so i dont think we will have any problems lol
- haha. I won't be driving. So its public transportation for me. =T They didn't accept my Microbio b/c it wasn't 4 credits, so I' have to take it over again. Which I don't think is fair, but I'll deal with it- since they accepted me. heh. Oh yea, I did take the test on the 4th as well.
Once again congrats!! I am starting to feel even more excited now. Maybe it is because I am talking to someone else who is accepted into the same program. It makes it more real. haha
- I know me too congratulations as well!! I really wanna start clinicals lol id rather be hands on learning than in a classroom. Only another 4 months til we start!!! hahah
- They told me during the interview that there is a chance that they may move to the LI location again. I hope they don't! That an even LONGER commute and later time that we'd be getting home. I just can't wait until we start.