sccc 2012 nursing program hopefuls - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 15, '12 by nynurse1232bFinally received my letter that they are beginning to review my application. Admissions had everything required so now the only thing I can do is wait. Good luck everybody!
BTW They also put a $40 app fee on my account, thinking because I filled out a change of emphasis form, but the bursar said I shouldn't have been charged. Anyone else get that?
- Mar 15, '12 by kmurt133yay i just got my letter saying they are reviewing my application also! I was getting worried.... I didnt have a charge on my account at all .... I am freaking out its soo hard waiting to hear back from all these schools! fingers crossed good luck!!
- Mar 17, '12 by Dollface4k6kmurt,
it seems i find you in every thread since we basically applied to the same schools! =) good luck to everyone, I am also waiting to hear back and hopefully Suffolk CC will be an option for me =) I'm assuming we should start hearing back in about 2 weeks or so!
- Mar 19, '12 by kmurt133we do seem to find each other on all these boards! good luck every one
- Mar 20, '12 by IzziesMommaSo I overheard in my microbiology class that rejection letters have started to go out, hopefully none of us will be getting one of those but it's exciting to hear things are moving. Anyone know when we should expect acceptance letters? I assume from the previous thread that it's around the end of April, but when I turned in my application the admissions lady told me it wouldn't be till June
- Mar 20, '12 by Dollface4k6I really hope we don't have to wait until June! I've applied to some other schools, and Suffolk would certainly be at a disadvantage to wait so long because I'm sure people who are offered other options may just accept those other options rather than wait to hear from SCCC! It just seems like a general rule of thumb (from what Ive heard from Molloy admissions, Farmingdale, Nassau and Stonybrook admissions as well) that we would hear mid-April. I hope everyone is keeping a positive outlook and can pass the waiting time with ease.
- Mar 20, '12 by Dollface4k6ps, Izziesmomma,
Thank you for the update! Like you said, it's nice to know they aren't at a stand still lol Thanks for taking the time to come on and share with us!
- Mar 20, '12 by IzziesMommaYour welcome Yeah, I don't think the lady I spoke with really knew what she was talking about. Good luck!
- Mar 20, '12 by kmurt133Omg we better not have to wait until June-- ill loose my mind!!! Cant they just hurry up!!
- Mar 21, '12 by kmurt133Ok sooo I called admissions today and they said late April, early May ughh better than June but still so far!!!!!