sccc 2012 nursing program hopefuls - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 22, '12 by Silverdragon102just quick reminder as per terms of service not to post names including initials of instructors or anyone associated with your nursing course
information about others:
you are not allowed to share personal information about others. do not share names where anyone could identify a person in any facility, school, or entity. privacy is paramount to us.
terms of service
Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Feb 22, '12
- Feb 22, '12 by kmurt133It finally says on mysccc that my app is being processed so I feel better! Ill wait for the letter a few more days then ill call! I just want to know!!
- Feb 22, '12 by MindylaneHi everyone,
I am planning on applying to SCCC Ammerman's evening program if I don't get into Stony Brook's 2-year program. When do the applications usually become available? Thanks!
- Feb 23, '12 by jrosa827@kmurt133 Good for you!!. @MindylaneI believe the application deadline for both day and evening classes is! Dec. 31st. Good luck
- Feb 23, '12 by MindylaneThat's weird. Online, it says the application deadline is June, so I assumed that that meant I could apply by June of 2012 for the Spring, which would start in January or February... but I can't select "nursing" as an option when I go to begin the application.
- Feb 24, '12 by jrosa827Oh ok. I only applied for the day septmber start. You might have to apply in person.
- Mar 3, '12 by IzziesMommaHi everyone, I'm so glad I found this thread. It's nice to hear from people in the same situation. I'm also eagerly waiting for a decision. I applied for the Ammerman day program and the Grant day as well. My grades for the pre reqs are:
Eng 101 - A
Psy 101 - A
A&P 1 - B
A&P 2 - B+
I also applied to Farmingdale and I'm scheduled to take the NLN PAX at the end of this month. Good luck guys!
- Mar 4, '12 by jrosa827Same to you!!! Welcome to the thread.
- Mar 10, '12 by kmurt133Any one go to another college prior to doin pre reqs at sccc?? If so, did u send ur transcripts to sccc with ur application??
- Mar 12, '12 by dlyons719I went to Binghamton prior to sccc...I sent my transcript when I applied and they mailed me a letter showing me all the classes I got credit for towards the nursing program/pre reqs