sccc 2012 nursing program hopefuls - Page 32Register Today!
- Aug 23, '12 by nyrn310im a little behind with things. Are the reading materials mandatory?
Also, when do we need to buy the uniforms?
- Aug 24, '12 by mschultzI don't think the reading is mandatory but they do want you to read before classes start because there's so much material that they need to teach you that they want you to get a head start. But like any class the reading should be done before your next lecture/lab.
As far as the uniforms go, you don't need to wear them for the first two clinical classes as these are taught at the school. Clinical day #3 will be at the hospital or nursing home and they require it at that time.
- Aug 24, '12 by pbtsgHello,
My best friend is going into her second year of the program. I asked her about the uniform. She said she had to wear hers to the first day of clinical. So, you might want to get it before hand just to be sure - so you are not trying to get it the night before.
- Aug 29, '12 by mschultzSo how is everyone's first week going? I don't start until the 5th since I'm in the evening program. I hope everyone is enjoying it!
- Aug 29, '12 by Luv2bNurse<3I love it! The prof's I have are amazing
- Aug 31, '12 by Luv2bNurse<3Week one over ... Yay let the count down begin
- Sep 29, '12 by jrosa827first test on monday FREAKING OUT!!!!!
- Sep 29, '12 by nyrn310did you go to the review on Wednesday? Did she say we just have to know the stuff that we went over during lecture? And does ATI have practice questions?
- Jan 10 by Luv2bNurse<3Hope everyone's first semester was a great one!
- Jan 16 by caitcusack914Hey everyone! One semester down! Is anyone starting the next semester with Med-Surg I? I haven't been in touch with my professors, but I'm so confused about our textbook!