sccc 2012 nursing program hopefuls - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 17, '12 by dlyons719Ugghh the wait is killing me too...
I applied to the Ammerman evening program and I'm currently taking micro at suffolk but here are my grades in the other classes
A&P 1: A
A&P 2: A
I already have my Bachelors in Psych from Binghamton and I graduated with honors so I'm hoping that kinda helps me a far as the not so great intro psych grade. Good luck to everyone!
- Feb 17, '12 by jrosa827ur psych grade is great!!!
- Feb 18, '12 by dlyons719jrosa827 Thanks so much! Fingers crossed everything goes well!
- Feb 20, '12 by jrosa827Who is your micro professor?
- Feb 20, '12 by kmurt133Anxiously waiting!!!!!!! ugh this is torture.. anyone apply to Farmingdale?
- Feb 21, '12 by jrosa827I know!! I feel like my whole life is on hold. I only applied to suffolk.....Are you currently taking any courses? When was the application deadline for Farmingdale?
- Feb 21, '12 by kmurt133The application for farmingdale was due january 15th... I also applied to stony brook ... Fingers crossed for any of them lol!! Im not takin any classes right now im all done i have a bachelors degree in education what about you?
- Feb 21, '12 by jrosa827I am taking developmental psych. It is my last class until the nursing program(fingers crossed of course) I did was a medical biller for stony brook physicians until I had my last child then I figured why not go back to school, Sooo here I am. May I ask why you have switched your professional interest from education to nursing?
- Feb 21, '12 by kmurt133I got my degree in education about 4 years ago now and there is not any jobs out there in my field! Nursing has always been an interest of mine so i decided to just go for it! I have worked in doctors offices for years so ive always been interested in medicine... I never received a letter from sccc confirming that they were reviewing my app! Kind of freakin out about that.... Did u take your pre reqs at sccc?
- Feb 22, '12 by jrosa827Call central admissions regarding the letter. Did you find the processed applications on your sccc profile? If not log in go to student services, then there will be a blue tab on top that says student services also, click that and go to admissions then look at processed applications.
Yes, I took all of my pre reqs at suffolk. I am nervous that I actually have what it takes. I, too have always loved medicine,but I ahve never really had patient contact before.