Phillips Beth Israel School of Nursing Applicants 2012Register Today!
- by EMTNurseTech Apr 9, '12Any PBISON 2012 applicants out there? I applied and am anxiously waiting to hear something!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=695278©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,039 Views
- Apr 13, '12 by OrthosecSame here! I called last week and they said many applications are still in review. Fingers crossed!!!
- Apr 18, '12 by rnjt86Do they usually call or email for an interview?
- Apr 20, '12 by OrthosecThe woman I spoke with said they usually e-mail the interview date and time. I'm still waiting.....very anxious!
- I am too. I really hope i get an email for an interview. How did you do on the NLN?
- Apr 21, '12 by OrthosecNot so great - I got a composite score of 126 and I read a lot of people have at least 140.
- Thats not as bad as mine. I got 119. I just really hope they like my essay and recommendation letters.
- how are you grades?
- Apr 21, '12 by OrthosecI had a 3.4 gpa in highschool and a not so good in college. I don't think any of the classes I took in college will transfer over though because they are completely unrelated. I'm relying on my letters and essays more than anything.
- me too. I really hope i have a chance. I heard that 800 people applied and only 130 are going to be accepted.