Pace ABSN program starting 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 8 by arakhminWhen did you get this email and when did you apply to the program if you don't mind sharing.Last edit by arakhmin on Mar 8
- I received the email around 9:15am Eastern time and I applied online to the program on October last year but my last trancript came in mid January. Is anyone in a similar situation as me? Btw, when I went to the page to confirm the time of my interview I saw that 20 people (you dont see their names it only says applicant 1, applicant 2 and so forth) besides me also confirm their interviews for that day. It sounds strange because Last year they didnt do interviews.
I called Lienhard School of Nursing and asked them whether they are giving interviews to every qualified/potentially accepted student or only to applicants that are on the boarderline? She said that this year they will be giving interviews to every potentially accepted student and that for this year it is part of the application process. At this point I don't know what to trust but for what I have seen, other 20 people have also confirmed their interviews on March 18th. Will see.... Good luck to all of us!
- Mar 8 by arakhminNice congrats and good luck on your interview
- Mar 8 by blueangel2241maira,
good luck! hope everything goes well!
- Thank you! Crossing my fingers hoping everything goes well...
- Mar 12 by ebinbrooklynDoes anyone know when the cut off is for the Fall 2013 NYC program? It says April 15, but if people are already getting calls I'm worried I'm too late....
- Mar 16 by kmm6489Did anyone receive any more information about the interviews. What if we did not get called for one, does this mean we are not accepted?
- Mar 16 by arakhminSame thing man if you didnt get an interview does that mean you dont qualify for the programs.
- Mar 17 by mairayhansFor what they said, they will call for an interview every qualified candidate. So far, there are 36 people for the Monday,March 18th. I think that's the only day they are interviewing candidates. I suggest you call admissions and ask that question just to be on the safe side. Good luck to all of us!