NYU BSN Fall 2012 - Page 6Register Today!
- Apr 6, '12 by shygstgurlSecond Degree Student: General Biology Major
GPA (w/prerequisites): ~3.3/3.4
Chemistry Lab B
Developmental Psychology B
Chem Lab TA
- Apr 6, '12 by ktg80Hi everybody. I was accepted to the second degree program as well! Still waiting to see if I am going to receive any financial aid. Has anyone had any luck with their financial aid decision posting on Albert yet?
- Apr 7, '12 by shygstgurlMy financial aid status isn't available also. The email said that it would be updated in 3 business days. Do you think there's a problem?
- Apr 7, '12 by ktg80I did see that in the email. It took forever (2 months) for my transcripts to show up in Albert, so I wasn't sure if I should expect the same problem with the financial aid info. I really hope it posts next week!
- Apr 8, '12 by neunurse5730I don't have anything on Albert for financial aid yet either...hmmm
- Apr 9, '12 by Mzungu10I will be an accelerated student starting in the fall. Nothing on Albert about financial aid for me as of yet. I had a 3.8 from previous degree and 4 A's and 2 B's in prereqs. I think grades are important but in my case I think that the fact that I did Peace Corps in Africa for 2 years boosted my chances. If anyone gets financial aid info please let me know.
and does anyone know if there is an acceptance fee to hold your spot ? If so, how much??
- Apr 9, '12 by neunurse5730Yes there is, I've accepted my place and there's a $500 deposit that must be paid when you accept online
- Apr 9, '12 by ktg80It's been three days and still no change in financial aid info I'm not expecting anything, but it would be great to get something- or at least know where I stand with it. Does anyone know if there is a required orientation for the second degree program in August or something? I am going to be moving from out of state (anyone else from Texas?) and am just curious what all I will need to be there for before classes actually start. Also, did anyone apply for the HRSA nursing scholarship? I have been working on my application, but am definitely not counting on that!! There is a form that has to be filled put by the school stating that you are in good academic standing, and I was just curious if anyone that applied could tell me who from NYU you got to fill the form out.
- Apr 9, '12 by joyful1Hello All,
First of all...CONGRATS to all those that have been accepted already..Whoo hooo!!! I applied for Fall 2012 as well. I submitted my application on February 6th, but I have not heard anything yet. I notice that most of you who mentioned that you have already received your acceptance letters submitted your applications in March?? Soo, I wonder what the hold up is with my application?? I am a nervous wreck!!! The most I can say is that God has a plan for each of us and if it is meant for us to go to NYU then that is what will happen indeed...It's great to have a thread like this to reach out to other passionate individuals that are in the same situation I am in . Good Luck to you all...hopefully my next post will read as follow:
Yayyyyyy.....I was accepted!!!...........lol
- Apr 10, '12 by Mzungu10Thanks! So you are definitely going? I think i will accept as soon as I know the financial aid information.