NYU Accelerated BSN Spring 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 20, '11 by mr.alohaI heard mid November as well! Still go several weeks to go!
My first major was in hospitality management..not fun. haha.
- Oct 20, '11 by MissTessSFI applied too! I'm from San Francisco and am really excited and scared at the possibility of moving to NYC! My first majors were in Political Science and Criminology from UC Irvine, but I worked in Hospitality for a long time and currently work in an ER. I also applied to Columbia's ETP Program and will apply to Samuel Merritt and USF here in the Bay Area. Can't wait to hear back!!!
- Oct 20, '11 by Supreme154Hey Faces04, did NYU ask you to send in your grades for this semester or are you just referring to your transcripts?
BS- Clinical Nutrition
- Oct 20, '11 by MindylaneDoes anyone know about how much tuition is for the one-year program?
- Oct 20, '11 by mr.alohaQuote from Mindylaneits a 15 month program (4 terms)Does anyone know about how much tuition is for the one-year program?
When I attended the open house they stated the tuition is $20,995 (including fees) per term.
$20,995 x 4 = $83,980
- Oct 21, '11 by SW2NursingOMG!!! I knew it was gonna be expensive...but SHEESH!!!!
- Oct 23, '11 by JennayHahaI applied as well!!
Does it really take that long to hear back from them?
- Oct 23, '11 by wishin2bbsnHi!
I also applied and am waiting ever so patiently!
Anyone know what date the classes start?
and whats the schedule like once we are in the program?
- Oct 24, '11 by mr.alohajust updating everyone..
got an email from a lady in admissions committee asking about my pre-req and states "...currently reviewing your application..." so that means our applications are in review!
dang, few more weeks!
- Oct 24, '11 by SW2Nursingi got a letter in the mail saying the same thing...still waitingggg