NYU ABSN Spring 2013 - Page 24Register Today!
- Dec 19, '12 by charliebitmepenina01 I'm so sorry that you didn't get in. It looks like you're very qualified. Move onto the next school i'm sure you'll get into another great school.
- Dec 21, '12 by smichaudDid everyone get they're class schedules?
- Dec 28, '12 by ssv78Quote from smichaudYes, class schedule's are on Albert.Did everyone get they're class schedules?
- Jan 4 by melmelmeowhi everyone,
have anyone received the Clinical Placement Tool that was supposed to be sent to us by email today (1/4). I'm check my nyu email constantly!!
I'm a little confused about registering for class and paying the tutition bill. Aren't we supposed to pay the tutition by today (1/4) but i haven't received anything yet. Also, i'm still waiting for my loans to get processed by the school. The school is suppose to send a certification back to my loan company but they haven't done it yet. How long does it usually take? Please let me know.
Thank you in advance! =)
- Jan 26 by nyjcqCongrats 2013-2014 NYU Nursing students! I am currently selling semester 1 Nursing books. They are all in excellent condition. Please message me if you are interested.
- May 13 by binggradI don't know if anyone who was accepted for the Spring 2013 class and attended it still reads this thread, but if you do, how did you like your first semester? What did you think of the program? Pros/Cons?
- May 24 by smashnycHi, I'm hoping to go to NYU in the Spring. I am postponing nursing school to stay home with my child a little longer. I imagine most of you are in the throes of finals, but if anyone has a chance, would you mind sharing your class schedule with me/us? I'm trying to figure out the day care situation for next year and any input helps.