Nassau community college spring 13 - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 22, '12 by 987!Yea, it sucks that its mandatory because I will tell youright now it is BORING. Everyone meets in the main hall, and there are speeches from teachers, president, and others. Then everyone goes into separate classrooms and are given little assignments as a group, nothing crazy or anything- just a way to get people to speak about who they are, study tips, what nursing school is about and stuff like that. then they have raffles and lunch.
Don't flip about about the blue slip- try to get it, but u must have it by the time ur first clinical is, which is week 4 or 5
- Apr 27 by AlechavezHi, I just got accepted for fall 2013... Can you please tell me what is he interview about? I'm so nervous!!
- Apr 27 by sachmo61691Quote from Alechavezwhat was your gpa in the 4 required classes, teas score, and how many credits did you apply with?Hi, I just got accepted for fall 2013... Can you please tell me what is he interview about? I'm so nervous!!
- Apr 30 by Liam82Congratulations! I received mine yesterday as well! My interview is May 21.
- Apr 30 by AlechavezDo you know if depends on the interview to get into the program?
- Apr 30 by Liam82Quote from AlechavezIn this thread someone posted what a past student said the interview was like. If you got a letter, you are in.Do you know if depends on the interview to get into the program?
- Apr 30 by AlechavezHo my God! I hope so! Congratulations... My interview is the 20th
- May 1 by Liam82Quote from AlechavezCongrats to you! DAY or evening?Ho my God! I hope so! Congratulations... My interview is the 20th
- May 1 by AlechavezDay and you?
- May 1 by jacqwilsonThe interview process isn't a big deal. If you got a letter saying you've been accepted pending an interview then your as good as in. I know 2 people who got in for Jan dring '1r