Mid manhattan/brooklyn adult lpn - Page 76Register Today!
- May 2, '12 by jackie922Hey congrats to those who got accepted I just got accepted. Does anyone know where I can get a loan?
- May 2, '12 by mslello@Jackie922- you may have to take out a personal loan from your bank.
- May 19, '12 by ai2011Is there anyone who has scheduled there interview on this forum?
- I received my acceptance letter about a week ago to the MMALC!!!!!! I wonder how the process is from here on out.
- May 26, '12 by ai2011So when did you hand in the application Shirley and have your interview? I scheduled mine for the 6th. Did the letter tell you the first day classes start ?
- Ai2011, I went on the 8th of this month, handed in the application (interview), and did the writing sample. On the 14th, I received an acceptance email. The letter didn't state anything about classes, it was mainly registration information.Has anyone else gotten accepted for the 2012-13 school year yet?!
- Quote from ai2011so when did you hand in the application shirley and have your interview? i scheduled mine for the 6th. did the letter tell you the first day classes start ?ai2011, i went on the 8th of this month, handed in the application (interview), and did the writing sample. on the 14th, i received an acceptance email. the letter didn't state anything about classes, it was mainly registration information.has anyone else gotten accepted for the 2012-13 school year yet?!
- Jun 19, '12 by missdiorcherieCongrats to all who got accepted into the program! I graduate in 2 days from the brooklyn school and the journey was well worth it! Im always willing to help, so any questions feel free to inbox...
- Jun 23, '12 by ai2011Hey Shirley,
I handed in my application and will be going in for the interview with HHC on the 12th. I was told there will be people who do not get the scholarship attending Goldwater as well. Where exactly is the Manhattan campus located ?
Congrats on completing the program Miss Dior! I just wanted to know is there any advice on any study materials we can use to prepare for classes ? Any books and/or websites that help with the subjects we will be taking. Thanks for any info.
- Jul 1, '12 by missdiorcherieHi ai2011, thanks! I would say, just your basic anatomy & physiology book. The school will provide everything else you need.... ...and believe it or not utube is a god sent for explaining things you dont understand.