Helene fuld nyc computer entrance exam - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 28, '09 by akaniniWHAT DID I WRITE?
Quote from akaniniTern , do you know the SCORE HF wants you to have on the exam?
- Jan 7, '10 by Amonie82Anyone take the helene fuld writing exam? What topic did they ask you to write about. I'm really nervous. I just want a general idea of what they might ask me to write about. I am taking the exam on Monday.Last edit by Amonie82 on Jan 7, '10
- Jan 8, '10 by akaniniShould somking be banned in NYC parks? You have to take a stand. It's an argumentative essay. You MUST pick a side and give valid reasons why you feel that way. BEST OF LUCK !!!
- Mar 18, '10 by anekoHi! I'm new here but have read thru a couple of posts last year when I was applying to LPN school.
I was wondering if any current or previous HF students can tell me how intense the program? And for any VEEB graduates how intense is it compared to VEEB. I'm trying to decide if I should keep my part-time job or just not work at all and also if I should consider applying to other RN schools.
Also, do you have to CLEP all the transfer credits or as long as those classes were taken within the time frame listed (within 10 year) they would be transferrable? Unfortunately the day I took my exam was also orientation day, so they kind of rushed us out without getting to ask much questions.
Thank you in advance!
- Apr 4, '10 by akaniniIf you took the classes within 10 years, you won't need to Clep. I've heard from VEEB grads that it's MUCH HARDER than Veeb, which is understandable........Learning as a RN is another level!
- Aug 23, '10 by MiaizonHi,
I just graduated VEEB and am excited about starting a RN program. Any Veebsters wanna share their experience about Helene Fuld? I'm in Nassau County and the commute is gonna kill me but, I'll send my application in once I pass my NCLEX PN.
- Oct 26, '10 by amazing09I PASSED!!!! the writng exam and the reading, math and nursing section looking fwd to starting the chem/math class in Feb and hopefully the program in April.
- Dec 18, '10 by nursecaroleQuote from amazing09Hey, congrats on passing the entrance exam! I am thinking about applying to HF and would like to know what study materials were used to help you do so well? Thanks and good luck to you.I PASSED!!!! the writng exam and the reading, math and nursing section looking fwd to starting the chem/math class in Feb and hopefully the program in April.
- Aug 27, '12 by Lpn324Hello Tern, I'm new to this site, wish I saw this nursing site earlier. I was wondering if you could tell me what to expect On the entrance exam to Helen Fuld. I take the written essay part tomorrow and I'm extremely nervous. I would like to know about the computer exam too. Please help.