Do I need to take the NLN Exam Pre Nursing to enter Molloy College NY?Register Today!
- by NTNY Apr 16, '09Do I need to take the NLN Exam Pre Nursing to enter Molloy College NY, if I have a 3.6 GPA? Someone please let me know. THX
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=385239©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,242 Views
- Jun 4, '09 by LongIslandNurseDreamWE DON'T TAKE THE NLN EXAM AT THE TIME OF ADMISSIONS, BUT WE DO TAKE THE NELSON DENNY TEST WHICH IS HARDDDDDDDD AND A MATH TEST WHERE YOU HAVE TO SCORE A MIN OF 90% WHICH IS BASICALLY 2 WRONGS ON THE TEST. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HAVE A 4.0, YOU STILL NEED TO TAKE THIS 2 TEST. IF YOU DON'T PASS, THE U MUST TAKE REMEDIAL COURSES AND NOT FAIL OTHERWISE, YOU ARE OUT OF THE PROGRAM
HOPE THIS HELPED YOU
- Feb 2, '11 by Amrin11Omg, I didnt even know that >.<! Oh gosh...
- Jul 15, '12 by Nursing2102As for the math test and the Nelson Denny exam:
These two tests were not that hard...
Yes you do need 19/20 on the math, but they TELL you what type of questions will be on it (simple things like adding,multiplying, dividing, subtracting fractions & decimals, converting % to decimals & fractions and so on and so forth)
The Nelson Denny is fairly simple as long as you can read a passage and answer questions on it. There is also a vocabulary part but it was not that difficult.
- Jul 16, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to NY State Nursing Programs forum.