CUNY York College Nursing ProgramRegister Today!
This is a discussion on CUNY York College Nursing Program in New York State Nursing Programs, part of New York Nursing ... Hello everyone :) I currently go to Laguardia Community College as a pre-nursing student. I have...by MisaMisa Jul 18, '12Hello everyone
I currently go to Laguardia Community College as a pre-nursing student. I have my doubts about getting into their nursing program. As I was doing my research, I found that some of the classes at York for pre-nursing looks easier than LaGuardia like statistics. Anyway, I am planning to eventually transfer into the nursing program at York College. Is there anyone here taking pre-nursing classes or is in the nursing program at York College? I would like to know how easy or hard it is getting accepted into their program. I would also like to know about their pre-nursing classes. I just want to have an idea what it will be in York's nursing program to plan ahead. Any information, advice, opinions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=759517©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,024 Views
- Jul 18, '12 by Romans 8:28I have the same quetions. I hope we get a reponse/responses to our question.
- Aug 20, '12 by MisaMisaMe too!
- Aug 20, '12 by Romans 8:28I know someone that went to York recently and inquired about the nursing program. The nursing department just handed her some pamphlets (information that is online) and she also mentioned that 30 students are accepted into clinicals each fall. Wish someone on here that attends York can shed some light on the program.
- Nov 13, '12 by MisaMisaSorry for the super late response but I hope someone can tell us more about the program as well
- Feb 14 by toussaint03Nursing
its a link to the info for the york nursing program..im not in it but i looked it up because i was curious myself
- Feb 18 by MisaMisaThanks but I already know about the link. York's classes seems not too stressful which is a good thing. I hope someone who goes to York can shed some light on their nursing program.
- Feb 22 by Romans 8:28I am with you MisaMisa,
Can someone from York please shed some light on the program.