College of Staten Island CSI nursing - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 17, '12 by BM90I god accepted too!
- Jun 17, '12 by seraphelCongrats! And you thought you didnt do so well on the NLNs! Which section are you registered for?
- Jun 18, '12 by BM90Lol I thought so. Guess I was wrong. I'm in 2751. How about you??
- Jun 25, '12 by sadia568Yess Seraphel i got in as weelll!! Section 2701 :-)
- Jun 26, '12 by BM90Good luck to both of you!!! have you guys started reading yet or no?? lol it's a lottt, but it's doable. we have a good amount of time left
- Dec 25, '12 by lanusa88@seraphel and @BM90
Im applying for spring 2012
my overall GPA is a 3.2 and A in ethics and anatomy, and B in psych and english
took my NLN for the first time last week, got a 119 composite, did great in science and math, but just brutal on the english part (didnt make the 50 percentile, actially it was much lover)
how did you guys do on the nln, what do you think my chances are getting in, i also have a BA in another field, dont donw if they consider that, thanks