Cochran School of Nursing (Yonkers)Register Today!
This is a discussion on Cochran School of Nursing (Yonkers) in New York State Nursing Programs, part of New York Nursing ... i got the call yesterday, i have been accepted into the fall evening program at cochran school of...by JasmDasm Jun 14, '11i got the call yesterday, i have been accepted into the fall evening program at cochran school of nursing! i'm so excited and have so much to prepare for. they said they will be sending out the acceptance letters along with other information that needs to get done (i.e. background check, drug test, physical, etc.). anyone else got accepted into the program? i can't wait to start, august 29th is just right around the corner!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=578705©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,867 Views
- Jun 24, '11 by MaacantoCongrats! I'll be applying there for the spring semester. What were your grades like?
- Jun 25, '11 by JasmDasmI had a 3.50 gpa, so I think that's a B+ overall. I did pretty well on the Entrance Exam too, so that helped. Make sure you get all your pre-reqs done. Good luck!!!
- Jun 26, '11 by MaacantoThanks. Oh and one more thing, Funny you should say prerequistes, I have everything except for Sociology and I was registered for it in the summer but I was thinking about taking it in the fall instead. Will they not consider me if I don't have all prerequistes or one that is in progress?
- Jun 26, '11 by JasmDasmDepends. Are you going for Day or Evening classes? They might consider you if you're going for Day. For Evening, you need to have everything before you submit your application. Make sure you also have your high school math and chemistry done too.
- Jun 26, '11 by MaacantoDay Program. Yes, I do remember seeing that all the prereqs must be done for the evening program. Ok, thanks for the info. I'm going to write an admission counselor at Cochran just to confirm. Congrats again!
- Jun 26, '11 by JasmDasmThanks!
- Jul 29, '11 by Southern_87Congratulations and much success!!!!
- Dec 20, '12 by nadia_2013Did anyone get in for Spring 2013 at Cochran school of Nursing?
- Dec 26, '12 by cgrantI was ac