Anyone for KBCC Spring 2011 program?Register Today!
- by brooklynhopeful Jan 11, '11I applied for the Spring 2011 program at Kingsborough and took the NLN on January 7th. Anyone else looking to get into that program?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=525737©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,727 Views
- Jan 17, '11 by ellstoneyes and am waiting for nln results. Don't think I did well though and am extremely nervous. When did you take the nln
- Jan 18, '11 by pumpkinpoptartHi! Scores for Jan 7th Kingsborough exam came in the mail today. How did you do? When do the letters of acceptance get sent?
- Jan 18, '11 by ellstonedidnt do badly at all. I think the letters come out in about two weeks. How did you do
- Jan 18, '11 by pumpkinpoptartGreat! Good luck. I did well, people keep saying Im 'definitely' in, but Ill wait for that official piece of paper to relax, haha
- Jan 19, '11 by brooklynhopefulI got a composite score of 141 and percentile of 97. I'm also being told that I'm "definitely" in but waiting for that piece of paper too. Lol
- Jan 19, '11 by pumpkinpoptartThats great Brooklyn! Congrats!! I got 147 and either 98 or 99 percentile.
Who did you have for sci 25?
Im so nervous I keep checking esims and degree audit lol
- Jan 20, '11 by brooklynhopefulthat's great!! you're definitely getting into the program. i took sci 25 last spring (and did bio 12 this past fall). i had professor *********
mod note, please do not post names of instructors as per terms of service)Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jan 20, '11 : Reason: TOS
- Jan 20, '11 by Scrub2NurseHow is Sci25? Is it a hard class? also, How was the NLN?
- Jan 20, '11 by pumpkinpoptartTheres the word definetly again lol. I do hope so, as will you . Ive heard lots of different scores from 98 up...
I had Professor ******, Sat mornings. Very nice guy.
Sci 25 was not easy for me. If you have a physics or chemistry background you should be fine. In the end I did well, but it was alot of work! I prefer A&P anytimeeeee!
The NLN was ok. There doesnt feel like theres enough time for all the questions given.
Math is math.. I had lots of percent type questions.
The verbal seemed to kick most of my friends butts.
I found the science portion to be mostly a review of all biology, physics, and chem.
The review book for the test helped tremendously for the science section, in my opinion.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jan 20, '11 : Reason: TOS