Wilson Tech/Western Suffolk BOCES
- 0Feb 14, '08 by KIMYNURSE2Bhas anyone go through western suffolk boces/wilson tech lpn program?
i start march 10th any tips?
did you continue to rn if so where?
i can not wait to start my education in nursing
- 2Feb 15, '08 by roseynurse345Hi! i graduated the program about 3 years, are you taking the accelerated day program or the evening program? It was very intense program it was a nursing boot camp for me. I did learn alot but it was very stressful, we started with a class of 27, and in four months we were a class of nine. I'm not trying to scare you, but you have to be very focused on your studies, and you can't work full time in the program. I'm right now at Helene Fuld, hopefully I will have my RN by November.
- 0Feb 18, '08 by roseynurse345I did work for a over year before going to Helene Fuld, I wanted to earn some money and get my bills out of the way before thinking about school. For me Helene Fuld was the only option available for me, I would advise any student thinking about the program, to take your prereqs at community college and then just take nursing courses @HF. Also, working for some facilities they will help pay for your education, which can be a big help.
- 0Mar 31, '08 by love184emQuote from flyazznena2nvi just called to today to get an application. no it's not too late. call asap. the women said they give test until september. the program stats in september, don't know how that's possible anywhoo. www.wsboces.orgim not in the school yet but i wanted to get in. when did you apply and is it too late to get in???
- 0Nov 13, '10 by bettyboopszi know this thread is extremely old but kimynurse2b if you can tell me all about the program i would appreciate it. Also my entrance exam is in a week, and i'm very nervous about. was it an easy exam and exactly what material was on it. Any sample questions you may have would be helpful too. (Btw i've been studying for this exam for 4 months)